Friday, March 19, 2010

REMEMBERING YOU

Its been a year now.. I cant believe yesterday was a year since you left this world... Sweet little baby of mine... I didn't want to lose you... Poor choices.. mistakes... listening to the world instead of my savior.. Why do we make the choices that we make.. when we walk away from the Lord and ignore what he is saying to our heart..

You became my testimony of celibasy.. of purity... of living a life without experiencing this kind of pain. Your life symbolizes so many things to be taught everyday I think about you dont think I didn't love you... I'll see you in heaven someday I know I will... but for now.. I let you rest.. back with the Lord you went.. I guess he needed you more then I did.. I love you sweet baby of mine...

I'm sitting here crying... you didn't get to experience this life.. yours was cut so short.. But I know your in his arms for now I'm going to go... ur life was not in vain.. sweet baby ...

love mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment