Monday, March 15, 2010

Jesus.. my best friend

Jesus lover of my soul..
Jesus I will never let you go!!!

Wow how powerful is Jesus... his love for me shines so bright I'm incredibly blessed to know this Jesus of mine... What brought me to this place what made me want Jesus and him only..

I grew up going to church I received Jesus as my Lord and Saviour a few times.. lol it was a constant battle trying to be this girl that loved Jesus but still try and fit in. I was an athlete I wasn't ugly and SEX was always on my mind. I was excited and in a hurry to lose my virginity... and then I did... and never looked back.. Sex had such a strong hold on my life I wanted sex. God tells us the importance of saving ourselves for a reason.. You become one with the person you sleep with.. and then you become one with the next and the next and so on and so on... how many times can u actually give urself until there's no more to give... That was me I was a mess... I wanted so bad to be accepted by my father and he just didn't care... But the real FATHER I needed to be accepted by already accepted me He already LOVED me he CREATED me... But it took me falling all the way to the bottom to realize that his love is all that matters... I started doing drugs... drinking all the time I was stripping.. in a club I never ever thought I'd do that with my life... I stripper never.. but there I was seeing married men whos wives would never even guess they were in the strip club. Government officials, law enforcement officers, Rappers, Ball Players, all around watching me take my clothes off... All driven by a decision I made when I was 16... a decision that took my innocence away... Its not easy to think about all this.. Its not easy at all BUT God has given me this testimony to use to help other young innocent LOST girls... I am very fortunate to have made it out of wordly ways alive.. and even more fortunate that God is using me to tell of his love.. to bring GLORY to him thru pains that I endured... Ive overcome so many things.. self hate... was the biggest... When I look back and reflect on where I've been... I truly smile.. because I am given life thru Jesus and I know where I'm going!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment