Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bent Broken Torn n Tattered But still NEVER Broken

The Key to value and worth is knowing who we are in Jesus... When we know that there is nothing for us to do but stand in awe of the Lord and give him thanks and praise for what he has done for us in Christ...

I have had such an incredible journey in my short 27 years. I walked on this earth trying to find my self worth and value. I knew Jesus him and I had an intimate relationship. He knew me in and out even better then I knew myself. BUT He wasn't enough for me. I wanted more. What we all fail to realize is that... HE HAS EVERYTHING all of this belongs to him and when we accept that we cant do this life without him we will have everything. An over abundance of love support and peace.

Gods will never takes us where his GRACE cant cover us. His mercy has brought me to this point but his GRACE covers me and makes me whole.

Today I'm just giving God his glory this entry is short but I felt the desire to just give it to God today whatever I'm struggling with it's his...

No comments:

Post a Comment