Friday, August 27, 2010

WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME OR TELL ME WHERE THE LORD HAS PLACED ME??

You know.. it's so true that with breakthroughs come attacks from the devil... and he does this because he sees we're growing and I must say today has been going wonderful and then someone attacked me.. and the thing that bothers me is that it happens so to often in the church and among believers..

See this person said things to me like "some of us have been married longer then you've been saved who are you to give advice on marriage" they did this hiding behind an anonymous formspring message.. Now I cant appreciate or respect that.. and to many not just me it's an obvious attack of the enemy which is sad becaue he's actually using another believe to try and remove me from what the Lord has for me... but I say this because so too often we as believers are attacked from fellow believers it's sad...

There is nothing in the bible that says man chooses what the Lord appoints.. And if I'm wrong then um someone please tell me and show me in the bible.. Nowhere does it say that your amount of time being saved reflects the work you will be called to do in the kingdom.. GOD uses everyone and he has a time and season that he uses them. For someone to come to another brother or sister and tell them you shouldn't be speaking of this is wrong. Why would you at anytime want to hinder what the Lord is doing why would you attack your brother or sister who is only doing what the Lord has called her to do. I can understand a person trying to give correction in an area but that comes from love.. not attack and you cant ever tell someone what their job in the kingdom is. I have a close enough relationship with the Lord that I know what I've been called to do.

What I'm getting at is the sadness that is brought on my heart towards these people who profess to be saved yet they are not showing it. Attacks are not from God... plain and simple. Its a sad reality that some of must face due to my past and me being so OPEN AND TRANSPARENT I'm going to face these attacks by lukewarm Christians.. and it's sad because these kinds of people are who keep our brothers and sisters from being transparent and open which is what God calls us to do. Yes I admit openly I dont know everything. No I haven't been saved for 20 years... But what I am is a walking talking example of what God does. What he places on my heart and what he has prepared me for is what I am doing... But I encourage you if you're attacking a brother or sister because you're mad check yourself... You're hindering Gods glory and the work to be done for his kingdom luckily I would never let someone like that bother me because I know but unfortunetly for some believers who aren't as strong.. will be turned away because of people like that.. I'M JUST SAYING the truth hurts and for some they cant accept it especially not from someone who has been saved for only a small time....

2 comments:

  1. Dear dear Tia,

    Thank you for your transparency. Paul said to Timothy, (NLT)1 Timothy 4:12
    Don't let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity.

    I am grateful that you have not allowed that attack to way lay you. Stand strong, dear sister, dear child of the most high God.

    Love in Christ,
    Steve Sherwood Sr

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thank our savior for your strong faith that is solid as the Rock of His Word

    ReplyDelete