Monday, August 23, 2010

SACRED SCARS


The name Sacred Scars came to me when my ex and I were trying to come up with names for his MMA group... but the name just didn't stick for that.. but for some reason I knew I was going to use this name.. When? I had no idea.. for what? Still didn't know I just know that name got put on my heart!!

When Steve Whyte asked me if I was interested in doing some work with him I instantly knew that's exactly what Sacred Scars was for!!!

Sacred Scars our Testimony... Our pasts.. The things we've been thru that have scarred us.. Mine are my Sacred Scars.. My testimony is so important to my ministry. It's what I've been thru.. Not because God wanted me to hurt like that but because I chose that path and God allowed it... as I reflect on what my life has become I thank God even more for Sacred Scars.. I wouldn't go back in time and change anything I've ever done I dont bow my head in shame at what I have done. I look ahead and up at my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and truly thank him for everything he has given me..

It's the title it's the testimony..

No comments:

Post a Comment