Monday, August 23, 2010

Dear Future Husband


I haven't been perfect as a matter of fact I've been far from it..
I use to settle for his main chic.. I was okay with that..
As long as he came home to me that's all that mattered..
But then I met my sweet Jesus and He showed me something better..
He showed me that He had this amazing man for me..
One that would love me until forever but more importantly would Love Him even more

He showed me that if I waited and didn't settle that the happiness I would experience was beyond imagine
Our sex would be blessed
Our marriage would be a gift
It would show others the sanctity and importance..
It would reveal the love that Jesus truly intedend to be between 2 people

Oh future husband I've waited and prepared for you..
Knowing who you are now is such an amazing thing..
To know you have saved yourself for me..
Even though I'm not perfect you look past it
You look past my past
You see who I am
Your love for God far exceeds what I expected
The fact you lead me is just the very beginning
You truly have been sent from heaven..
Your an angel You make me better
I love you!!!

1 comment: