Sunday, November 14, 2010

IT'S TIME TO STOP ALL THE MADNESS LADIES

Ladies... I need to deal with ya'll today.. I have seen so much compromise going on amongst us.. it has been heavy on my heart for quite some time to address this.. so here I go..

Ladies.. first off stealing someone elses man is first a bad seed to sow but second a bad start. How can you ask God to bless a relationship that started on deceit, lies, and pain? Its not possible. So here you are now with a man that you stole from someone else.. and yes the saying is OH SO TRUE if he cheated with you he will cheat on you.. dont think your exempt from this. Ladies a man wont change for you. It has to come from within and if you think stealing him from her and then thinking he is gonna change is gonna work..you're setting yourself up for heartache. Not only that... You will constantly be insecure.. yes you may no think you will be but it will creap up on you.. you are gonna feel guilty you took him froms omeone else and the whole time conciously or not you're gonna think he's cheating... DUH HE CHEATED WITH YOU.. yes sis he's gonna cheat on you..

Second ladies.. this division between us HAS GOT TO STOP... This has been an ongoing topic between Isaiah and myself in the last few days.. There is so much division between women.. it's disgusting.. why are you hating? Cause she has everything you wanted? WELL only YOU are stopping YOU From having it.. STOP HATIN on everyone elses favor gifts anointings and blessings. If you would stop all that you might be able to see that God has something for you as well. This race division is rediculous.. it really is.. just because I am not black does not I WILL REPEAT DOES NOT mean that I cant date a black man. AND IF I CHOOSE to date a black man I should not have to hear things being said like "I cant believe you would date a white girl" or here how about this one.. "You're an educated black man I never thought you would actually date a white girl" ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Is that the attitude you're carrying around? Tell me where God sees color? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE HE SAYS BLACKS AND WHITES AND ASIANS AND HISPANICS AND PACIFIC ISLANDERS etc should NOT DATE... you cant.. because those statements aren't godly they are stupid and ignorant. Those thoughts and ways of thinking are stopping many women from having relationships. Do you understand that? I have homegirls.. that look at guys and see the girl he's dating and will say... why would he date her she's not even cute... WHAT??? If that man chooses to look beyond the skin and inside then I give him MAJOR props. Then you have these females that are so bitter that they just want everyone else to join their bitter party.. NO WAY not me.. I escaped bitterness I will NOT fall back into all that.

Bitterness can take root in a womans soul and never let her go. She walking around mad at everyone.. It doesn't matter what they did.. they coulda brought her flowers and she says they aren't good enough.. HONEY if you dont make yourself happy.. no one around you is gonna make you happy. You need Jesus and a huge dose of him QUICK...

Then there's these women that think they are better then everyone else.. They put on a holy front but when they are alone.. their soul is exposed.. then they have to try harder on twitter fb and behind other network sites to put up this front that they are saved and virtuous.. ummm HOLD UP.. what part of virtuous is SHOWING YOUR CLEAVAGE??? Now dont get me wrong I like to feel good and I like to look cute but I dont put myself out there like that. FIRST off us as women are to dress in a way that glorifies God AND isn't suggestive... girl if you are dressed in a way to get men to look at you your intentions are all WRONG... Yes we are wrong too if a man is lusting after us because we allowed for a titties to hand out of our shirts.. YOU'RE JUST AS WRONG... get it together...

We as women have to do better.. WE HAVE TO... a lot of us are single parents.. our kids are looking to us as mommy and daddy.. and we are showing them that it's okay to be this fast lil girl and this playa lil boy. ITS NOT OK... We need to be bringing up little girls.. who hold onto their innocence that Love God so much that they honor him with their bodies.. Little boys need to know how to lead their families and rely on God not go out here and sell drugs and get in trouble.. It's gotten so out of hand..

The division amongst women is rediculous.. there's a racial divide there's a spiritual divide.. it's dumb.. and we need to stop it.. we need to stop empowering women to be these crazy out of control women.. and start empowering women to go back to our roots... the origins... where God really wanted us to be.. virtuous... proverbs 31 women...

It's up to us to stand together.. not women power... but virtuous women power...

that is all.. sorry if I offended anyone.. if I did.. that's probably a sign that you fit one of these categories.. lets talk.. I want to pray for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment