Sunday, April 18, 2010

HE STILL MOVES MOUNTAINS...

WOW what an amazing day today.. I cant even explain it I can only say that God still moves mountains.

I was invited to a new church today and gladly accepted the invitation!! The devil worked very hard and diligently to keep me from going he put so many obstacles in my way even up to the time I stepped foot in the church. WOW am I excited for what God has for me. For the devil to try his hardest to keep me away... Today my world and life was given confirmation peace and all doubt was removed from my heart. FAITH is what you HAVE to live by in order to push on to the next level.. I stepped out in faith last year and God taught me how to fly :) I cant imagine where I would be had I kept going in my will instead of the Lords... I can say that I have never felt such fullfillment then I do now... Thank you God for your faithfullness your loves and most importantly YOUR GRACE I'm forgiven and will never turn back... Like I was told today.. IT'S OVER!!

amen

No comments:

Post a Comment